A big change is about to be seen at Beat The GMAT website, that’s what the founder announced yesterday. Change in which manner and to what extend is still a suspense for everyone as the announcement doesnt reveal much as what to expect. Though I’m not among everyone because I got a mail from BTG to sneak peek the new Beat The GMAT site.
According to Eric, it’s a major, major, MAJOR change for BTG. And I can sense that this change and transition means a lot to him. As a part of BTG team, we’re looking forward to this transition.
Apparently all other online GMAT forums seem to have changed their skin recently! Changes in fonts, colors, background, the width of website, navigation bar (the top bar you usually see at any website) and overall UI (User Interface).
Check out :
- Pagalguy.com (the portal as well as forums)
- GMAT Club (Home page changed but not forums)
- Score Chase (still as confusing as earlier but changed UI for sure 😉 )
- And there are some more MBA admission related websites who’ve made changes in UIs
They all have changed, but I’d say, it’s a minor change, just a little bit changes in UI, that’s it. But when I talk about Beat The GMAT it’s a big change! yeah as founder said, it’s a major major MAJOR change.
So, what’s this change is all about?
- Major changes are not just restricted to UI/colors & fonts. but it’s lot more & beyond UI.
- The home page of BTG will be changed. Earlier it was forum-index page on beatthegmat.com
- As you must have observed BTG has been constantly adding new partners from online MBA admission fraternity. Discover even more partners!
- point#3 obviously leads to more discounts, more vouchers & more partner content!
- & more items. hint: check our suggestion & feedback forum where members have requested many features most of them will be around from Monday!!
- exciting isn’t it? find out lot more